Mr.Jack - Trailer #1 Mr.Jack - Trailer #1

Needs Speech

Not being funny matey. Very good and looks ACE! and I bet its going to be wicked if the triler is anything to go by...

But it needs voices that think at the bottom to read isnt very good make sure the full movie has voices mate!

Other than that VERY GOOD!

The Island: CC & LL The Island: CC & LL

YAY
Well Done Simon :D
LOL Its Great Hope IT Gets To Number 1 :D
LOL I bvoice as Darnell :D Hope You Like It
w00t The Easter Eggs Are Excellent , Keep trying to find them , Soooooooo funny :D

mrsimon responds:

There is also one in the preloader. See if you can find that.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Very Good I could get into it

Here we go it is a very good game i was playing for hours couldnt stop lol.

I love the idea , but there needs a story.
The furniture shop never opens why?The bank is cool.The getting better jobs is cool too.!!

The game could carry on forever without getting anywere when u get so far u should be able to get to new towns or 2 new shops are built or something!!!

The bus station y isnt it ever open???

The paWN brokers wot is the need of the knife gun and shit they dont do anything no one attacks u in the street and u carnt use it in the pub battles??

The gambling is an excellent idea maybe more game though

The pub fights are gud but how do u get more points and stuff???

Also ya need more shops man totally coz it gets boring after a while u need to add achievements and syuff

other than that v v v good mate well done

the big button the big button

Peanut Butter Jely Time

Great , jeanious. Well I have read the reviews and some n00bs have been lame and voted 0's well they are nuts this is great and highly amusing.Peanut butter Jelly Time is ace and is going to be the next big thing and every one is comying it.You should put the movies on your site mate ALL of them even the original PBJ movies as I am there greatest fan. I need to see them all. email me at telbanham@hotmal.com as i need PBJ time. The tune rocks oh this is the button movie isnt it oh well i will copy this to ya movies.

PS genious (www.twistedtimes.0catch.com)

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

GREAT

Probably the best game on NG
DEFINATLY